Stones throw from Lobster Point Beach- Reserve for 2016!
Listen to the waves and enjoy the view! ~ Quintessential Maine Cottage!
Nestled half way between Perkins Cove and the Main Beach. Relax at our private property surrounded by beautiful landscaping and relax with your morning coffee on the deck or patio. Take an early morning walk on the Marginal Way and watch the sun rise over the ocean.
This wonderful beach home features an over sized living room and dining area, ample yard space, queen sized bed in the master bedroom with a deck off the master bedroom with ocean views. Second bedroom features three twin beds. Self catering house has fully equipped kitchen and a washer and dryer. Gas grill and storage shed.
- Rates are for Summer 2016 season
- Check in 3 pm on Saturday (Saturday to Saturday).
- Check-out will be promptly at 10am for you & your vehicles.
- Smoke Free and Pet Free Home
- Bring your own towels.
- Hair blower, pillows, sheets & blankets are provided.
- $1,650 is due at time of booking ($500.00 security deposit & one half of rent). Balance of $1334 is due 90 days before check in. (This includes 8% Maine State Renters Tax $184) No Refunds. If there are 60 days or less until the rental start date, the entire balance in full will be due right away.Once we receive your rental agreement back & the sec deposit paid, the reservation will be set. Security Deposit will be returned at departure, provided there is no damage.
Availability: July 2 - Aug 20, 2016 $2,300.00/week
- 2 minute walk to Lobster Point Beach
- 10 minute walk to downtown
- 5 minute walk to Perkins Cove
- located near trolley line
- lovely private garden
- quiet neighborhood